Terms & Conditions
The Northwest Discovery Lab (NWDL) provides equal access to all programs and services without discrimination based on sex, race, creed, religion, color,
national origin, age, honorably discharged veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by
a person with a disability.
Windward School Related Products & Service Terms
Upon acceptance of the Student to the School, we and the Student will be bound by all policies, rules, and regulations as
may be published and amended by the School from time to time and to the terms of this Enrollment Contract.
I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- School hours are 10am to 3pm. Our year is divided into quarters. Fall (September-November), Winter (January-
March), and Spring (April – June). School will be closed for December and all federal holidays.
- I agree to provide my child a lunch and snack to sustain them for a physically and mentally demanding day.
- I agree to bring my child on time, and pick up them up on time.
- I agree to treat each parent and child within our community with respect and kindness.
- I agree to bring my child with weather appropriate gear and clothing. This may include: Boots, a raincoat, a
winter coat, active/running shoes, and/or sunscreen.
- I acknowledge that NWDL or Windward staff and volunteers are not responsible for you or your child’s personal
- I acknowledge that NWDL or Windward staff will not administer medication without first obtaining approval from
the parent/guardian. If the child is running a fever or the child appears to be ill, the parent will be called
immediately to pick up the child.
- I agree that in the event of an emergency The Windward School has the parent’s/guardian’s permission to
administer first aid or obtain emergency medical treatment, if necessary.
- I agree to pay a $25 charge for any checks returned by the bank.
- I agree that all tuition, deposits and fee payments are non-refundable regardless of whether the Student
completes the month, quarter, or year.
- I understand that I will be charged a late fee of $5 per day for each business day that payment is delinquent, and
that the student may be denied admission and his or her enrollment may be terminated.